Happy New Year! It’s officially 2019 and we’re so excited that you are starting the new year with us! Do you participate in making a new year’s resolution? Do you achieve them? Have you made one yet this year? We’d love to know, drop yours in the comments or tag us on Insta!
Researchers say that about 60 percent of us make a New Year’s resolution. However, only about 8 percent are successful in achieving them! Regardless of whether or not we achieve them a lot of us go ahead and make resolutions annually. We can hope for the best right? Here’s a quick list of 2019’s top resolutions.
- Diet or eat healthier - A whopping 71% of people make this resolution. Women tend to make health-focused resolutions more than men.
- Exercise More
- Lose Weight
- Save more and spend less - 32% of people make this resolution. Saving money is one of the top five resolutions and just so happens to also be in the top 5 for most commonly failed as well.
- Learn a new skill or hobby
- Quit Smoking
- Read more
- Find another job - 16% of people make this resolution. While women make resolutions based on health, this resolution tends to be popular among men as well as the resolution to cut back on their alcohol intake.
- Drink less alcohol
- Spend more time with family and friends
Making a New Year’s resolution is a common tradition all over the world. It’s a great way to set goals for yourself, move past the last year, hope for a better future, and look at the coming year with hope and optimism. These are the top ten New Year’s resolutions that are made. Are any of these resolutions on your own personal list? We hope that you are successful in all of the goals that you set for yourself and your family.
Our New Year’s resolution? We resolve to continue providing quality curated fine jewelry. We resolve to continue to constantly improving our relationship with our customers and providing excellent customer service. We resolve to be the jewelry boutique you love and trust to provide fashionable jewelry that shows off and enhances your stunning beauty.
Here’s to a New Year filled with much success and happiness for everyone!